Friday 17 May 2013

Thank You Stars


THANK YOU STARS
Some call it faith, some call it love
Some call it guidance from above
You are the reason we found ours
So thank you stars

Some people think it's far away
Some know it's with them everyday
You are the reason we found ours
So thank you stars.

That's the mood in which I find myself this day. I have been a life appreciator and will always be. It's wonderful to always wake up to a new day even in my current state. I believe it will work out soon and conditions will be very much better and flexible.

Opening short poem is from one of my favourite alternative singers Katie Melua. This track is from her "Piece By Piece" album which has the very popular track "Nine Million Bicycles"

Never give up so easily, now, later or anytime in the future. Strive and pursue to hit the top to be successful in whatever venture of your live.

I guess this accounted for this status update to my Facebook account.

"Instead of giving myself reason why I can't, I give myself reasons why I CAN" !!!


Stick to the plan and the right course even though it might seem unreachable. And as my good friend and forward thinker Ato Ulzen Appiah would say always VIM!!

I will see you all successful soon you reading this blog post and we will share this post as a chat topic.

Positivity Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment