Wednesday 19 August 2015

I CALL HER WOMAN

Sometimes I wish I had the talent of writing to the extreme, especially when it comes to thought provoking pieces of life whichever way it comes. As a matter of fact writing from my personal experiences isn't what I am referring to. That I guess I can pass, so when I see such deep writings from friends I have, I admire them and applaud.
On one of those boring days, a friend dropped this amazing piece in one of my whatsapp group chats and I am of the conviction that I share this. Reason? I am identified and associated to this. There are still some great wonderful women on planet earth. Take a read;

She gives life,
She is a wife,
She is a mother,
She is a friend,
She is a sister,
A survivor to the end......
Appreciating  her,
We never dare...
Asking her worries,
We Don't care...
Please Wipe away her tears,
For they are invisible as air...
She works,
She cooks,
She cleans....
She laughs,
She comforts,
She hides her pain...
And When you struggle,
She pulls you through...
All this she is,
And what do we do??....
Complain,
And create a mess...
Stress her,
And leave her depressed...
Push her away,
Ignoring her advice...
Tell her she is nothing,
Without thinking twice....
She is raped,
Tortured,
And abused.
Told she is nothing,
Always used just for pleasure,
Inconsiderate of her pain...
She swallows her Pride,
Pockets her Ego,
Puts her feelings aside,
Does as you need,
In order for you to be free...
Ignores your ignorance,
Tolerating your flaws.
You call her Bitch,
Slut,
Hoe,
And Tramp....
She answers with humility,
Dignity,
And a complete loss of self....
You call her nothing,
I call her Strong,
Smart,
Sensual,
Caring,
Giving,
Survivor,
Tolerant,
And powerful....
If this piece doesn't change you mind of how you think about women, then I don't think you'll ever change. No matter how things might seem, a lot of love and respect should be accorded the woman.

Another piece from a friend for which I decided I share with you my cherished readers. Thank you Eddy from Kenya for this one and the enlightenment you brought to how courteous a woman can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment