Monday 6 June 2016

Afro Vibes #MusicWeDeyFeel on Music Monday

Hello once again folks, been a while I came to you with another session of #MusicWedeyfeel on a Music Monday like this. If I am not mistaken this should be the first of the year 2016.

Today I will bring to your enjoyment pleasure the music of two soothing tunes from the young men who I tip to be a huge sensation soon on the continent.

Now if you have your passports and flight tickets ready, join me as I take you on a trip to Tanzania to enjoy the tune from Mayunga.

Mayunga Nalimi born, May 15th 1991, is a Tanzanian musician, actor and singer-song writer. He was discovered in 2010 when he reigned supreme in the national broadcast of Airtel TRACE Music Star taking home the first place trophy as winner of the competition. Now this is the tune I outdoor to your enjoyment.

1. MAYUNGA feat AKON - PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY





A beautiful song by all standards and I think he will do well if he keeps his head on the ground and become a favourite artist on the continent.

Now lets take a quick turn back to West Africa and land in Nigeria as I introduce you to the man revered as the ladies man. He is signed to Banky W's Empire Mates Entertainment holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and as well holds the ideals of family very seriously. Well he is no mystery now I guess, call him Shaydee, a fast rising artist who believes will be one of Nigeria's big music exports very soon. Enjoy his tune which is a song I am digging right now.

2. SHAYDEE - SMILE



Trust me, if you don't enjoy this soothing tune then, you'll have more to deal with me.....hahahaha...just kidding.

Tell me what you think out these two features for today in the comments section. Again thanks for checking out my blog as I continue to look out for the best tunes on the continent to celebrate and share with you.

Want to get interactive with the features acts?

1. MAYUNGA ARTIST CORNER

2. SHAYDEE ARTIST CORNER

No comments:

Post a Comment