Monday 18 November 2013

Full Moon Launch - Wear Ghana Stands Out




It was all hyped on the launch of a brand name in the fashion fraternity here in Ghana.

The campaign was so much driven by social media and to my amazement on that day, it was spectacular the number of persons that turned up at the event at the African Regent Hotel for the launch of Wear Ghana and brainchild of a good friend Awura Abena Agyeman.

It all begun with a 15.11.13 campaign on #Facebook. This stunt in a way, if I may call it so, rose eyebrows especially from mates and colleagues I attended university with as well as other friends in my social circles. As some thought it was my day of getting married, others, thought I was travelling abroad, some also thought I was getting into a new employment. So the question was that, "Yo, what's up on 15.11.13?"

Well I enjoyed the suspense and the triggering of all that they thought was associated to this date....my response to them was "I will keep you posted and update you all when the time is near"

Fast-forward to my theme for this post, so after all the euphoria drawn around this date, it was time to reveal the 'Secret'.... it was the launch of a Brand name that I believe will rock the fashion industry in the coming years #WearGhana.
The Full Moon on Wear Ghana Launch

Now after everything as per the program of the launch had been completed, it was time to network, buy the designs on display, meet up with friends on all the various platform for which the program was advertised. People reconnected especially me, I happened to reconnect with a friend I had during my days as a National Service person at Hohoe Ghana Commercial Bank. He was at Barclays bank, I had not seen him after his wedding four years ago and it was a great occasion to met him once again. We re-lived our exploits on weekends, the fun times and everything that made our period as friends there a great one.

Well the hall way to and from the shop where most of the interactions went on was so packed that, the air-conditioned hallway was very hot and I begun sweating...yes everybody knows that I sweat profusely with the slightest heat. So I took a stroll out to stand in-front of the hotel to catch some fresh air.

Immediately I was out, I raised my head up, and a beautiful spectacle gripped my sight, it immediately dawned on me that 'Today is definitely the perfect day for Debbie ( as I affectionately call her) to launch her Brand'.

The rest is history and the day ended with lots of fun that will surely for a long time to come be remembered as a great day to be proud of.




So before I end this blog here is a Public Service Announcement (PSA) from Wear Ghana : Be sure to visit the Wear Ghana pop-up shop inside the African Regent Hotel from now till November 27th, 2013 to grab that special outfit for the upcoming festive season. You can also talk to our sales team there or pick up a call card to order something truly exclusive. At Wear Ghana, we prioritize orders, because we like for our outfits to match and accentuate the personalities of our clients. You are Unique. Your Outfit should be too. Wear Ghana #StandOut

For more information and orders, Contact Wear Ghana by clicking on this link.

Here are a few of the designs from Wear Ghana











1 comment:

  1. Great to know the pop up shop is there at Hotel de Waa Waa till November 27th. Nice.

    Nice blog post chale. #WearGhana is such an awesome name!

    ReplyDelete