Wednesday 19 March 2014

Appreciation of LIFE worth Expressing




In the early hours of Tuesday 11th March, 2014, I woke up having a lot to do spanning various things I was working on.

One of these duties was going through my old stuff checking up for some documents to be used for some applications for an Msc program.
In going through all those files and brown envelopes that contained most of my papers, I chanced on my hospital cards.

One thing that immediately struck me was the dates on those cards. The year in question was in 2008. The first card indicated 4/1/2008 which if I can recollect, was when I felt sick from some stomach upset from an out eating I had the day before. The second hospital card's date was 28/4/2008. This second card was issued at Hohoe Government hospital after I been involved in an accident a day before on the Kpando- Hohoe link steel bridge. Our car veered of the steel bridge somersaulting twice heading into the river the bridge was over. What happened next?....... The Grace of God I Believe. 

Neither myself nor my boss I was driving with sustained any major injury and that was the my reason for the check up the following day for a thorough examination. The car though wasn't useable again as it was sold to scrubs a few weeks after.



As I have always insisted and expressed, I am an Appreciator of Life not because I am lucky, but I am blessed. I personally Believe it wasn't my time and still my time to leave the face of this earth till I fulfil what I am to do. Be dedicated to whatever faith you find yourself and be strong. Have the utmost faith and be steadfast. I am a Christian and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ghana Health Service

Before I go I will leave you with this food for thought : 

Certainly, we cannot contend the reality of our thoughts and utterances working for or against us. In Swami Vivekananda’s words “Never think there is anything impossible…it is the greatest heresy to think so.”
I believe words have magical powers to heal and hurt… like the hands of our imaginations they have the ability to create memories for the events of our lives…while the hands of time cannot be turned.
With words we are able to exalt emotions and ridicule feelings. Maybe we would begin to appreciate the impact therein contains and begin to build where ruins have been made.
GREEN IS LIFE
More importantly never say to yourself its impossible; just when you are about to give up understand that impossible… with a change of mindset… can mean I'M POSSIBLE!!
Let LOVE reign. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Credits:
Food for Thought : Esme Hooper
Photo : Google Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment