Monday 23 November 2015

#MusicWeDeyFeel For Another #MusicMonday

It's another Monday and I am sure you had a great weekend.

As promised, another #MusicMonday post comes your way for you to enjoy another #MusicWeDeyFeel moment.

Going straight into the list for today are;


1. DARK SUBURB feat NOELLA WIYAALA - MAMA



2. MZVEE featuring EFYA - ABOFRA (Child)

For this week I decided to go somehow bias a little. These two tunes making up the list for this week are artists all from Ghana even the ones that featured. These are great tunes and I believe if you check them out, you'll love the beauty of Ghanaian music.

I will be checking out more tunes from the continent and as usual share with you next Monday.

CHEERS !!!

Credits:
Videos: www.youtube.com

Link to Dark Suburb artist profile.

Link to MzVee artist profile

2 comments:

  1. Abofra by MzVee & Efya is such a great song and the video rocks (not just because it was shot in my hometown Elmina) :-)

    I have to get more into Dark Suburb. I know Frank Bruce @Kwasi_Bruce loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ato I am sure it played a critical point in you liking the tune. Yeah you'll need to listen to their tunes, Dark Suburb is Ghana's alternative rock band. This week's playlist is out....check it out.

    ReplyDelete