Monday 30 November 2015

#MusicWeDeyFeel, My Playlist

Good to be back once again. As promised, another Monday is here and today isn't any exception than to bring you my picks of wonderful tunes from the motherland.

This week I take you all the way to two beautiful countries with great talent. They are Angola and Uganda. Here we go;

1. Bruna Tatiana - Eu Falhei (ANGOLA)


If you love Kizomba, then this artist's tunes shouldn't escape your African music playlist. The song title trams;ated in to English means " I FAILED". She sings very well and the rhythm is always on point even if the language seems to be a barrier.


2. Bebe Cool - Loving You Everyday (UGANDA)



Personally one of my favorite from this artist. Great video, this song has a reggae vibe to it and message is straight forward on what his intentions are.

Still waiting for your playlist so I share with my readers. Till I come your way again, next week, Enjoy these tunes.

Credits:
Videos : www.youtube.com

Link to Bruna Tatiana artist profile.

Link to Bebe Cool artist profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment