Monday 21 December 2015

LET'S JAM TO MUSIC MONDAY - #MUSICWEDEYFEEL

So this week I decided to play the bias card a little.

I am sure you'll noticed I pick two or more countries to feature those beautiful tunes from thier various countries. This week I chose to go with just a single country. The country I chose for our reading and enjoyment pleasure for #MusicWeDeyfeel for this week's #Music monday is #CONGO.

This country is known for it's rich culture and diversity of lifestyle. Their music I believe needs no introduction since over the years, they've had some top ones.

My first choice for you is;

1. LOKUA KANZA - I BELIEVE IN YOU


Lokua Kanza is both a singer and songwriter known for his ballads mostly. His style is more mainstream compared to the others as he explores a more modern tradition of Congolese music that speaks to people worldwide.

My second artist to feature from Congo is no doubt one of the biggest acts to come out of that country and continent at large.

2. FALLY IPUPA - SWEET LIFE



Fally is also known through his self proclaimed nicknames such as ‘Fally Ipupa Dicaprio la Merveille Pibe de Oro Pitshishi Hustler’. "No Congolese party would now be complete without Fally Ipupa" one entertainment tabloid was quoted at stating that.

Till I come your way again with another exciting set of tunes, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Season's Greetings !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment