Monday 7 December 2015

Enjoy Another #MusicWeDeyFeel Music Monday

Over the few weeks, I have tried taking you round the continent with our beautiful music tunes. This week is no exception.

I know you'll love the countries I picked out for you for this week's #MusicWeDeyFeel post.

This week I am taking you down south to South Africa then we jump a little into Kenya on the East.

Enjoy my picks for this week folks.

1. BUCIE - GET OVER IT - SOUTH AFRICA



 If you love house music, Bucie's - Get over It tune featured above should get you kicking your feet and nodding your head to the rhythm. A very simple and beautiful video to go with and that is my first pick for this week.


2. JOSE CHAMELEONE - WALE WALE  - KENYA



I take you to Kenya this week and featuring is Jose Chameleone. I got introduced to this artist through a working colleague and since then, I have become a fan. A typical East African style of music and the video is a very sleek one.

I hope you digg the picks also. Until then, till I come your way next week with another from the continent, have the best of this week.

Link to Bucie's artist profile.

Link to Jose Chameleone's artist profile.





No comments:

Post a Comment