Thursday 21 December 2017

I SEE LIFE, WHAT DO YOU SEE?



Often to get inspired, you need to remind yourself of the end-results of your labors. When it comes to working out, you need to see what the end-results of your healthy self are going to look like.

One Saturday, I woke up and prepared for my weekend walk/run up. Honestly this particular day was a tough one for me because the previous day had been a hectic one. At one point, I decided not to even go for the run up. After wondering around in the room for a while, I gathered all the energy and motivation to go.

I then set my steps calculator target to challenge myself for the results I was looking at over the period set. Now I get out of my room and hit the road. With my headphones intact and music playlist set, I was ready to make those steps count.

Photo Credit : BraQwophi
Now let me get to the theme of my post. During the walk, I was still keeping tabs on the target set. along the line, something caught my attention. Initially it didn't trigger to me but something pricked me to stop and take a few steps back to confirm what i had briefly seen.

So I obeyed the voice and boom there it was. I am sure you might have asked yourself, what the photo attached to this post was meant for? Well that actually sums up this short post and main theme.

From the title, I SEE LIFE, I continued to ask the question, What Do You See? Most often than not, things around us in one way or the other tell and teaches us about how life should be or is in order to continue living ours especially where you are thinking of giving up at a point.

This tree which bears oranges may seem to be dead to the eyes when you pass by it. It had no leaves and it looked more of a dead tree than a living one. I am sure a few of you reading might be alluding it to some scientific backing and all but for me, I chose to see it from a different point of life.

What did it teach me? It taught me to see life even in the most dead situations you can think of and continue to bear your fruits. Give yourself the extra push till you know your body cant hold you any longer. That is why I captioned this post about this photo about me seeing life.

Back to my walk, the target set eventually was met and even exceeded it to my amazement. I felt the pain and all but gradually, I am working the body to the best of my abilities. Self motivation on any day is key in keeping fit.

Cheers and thanks for passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment